Monday, June 11, 2007

UTI

Mom rushed me to the vet this morning because I had blood in my pee. She was freaked out about it and actually had to call multiple vet offices before she found one that could take me today.

So we went for a drive and then into the vet clinic. After a little while of sitting in the waiting room (mom did paperwork and flipped through doggy magazines), we went into the dreaded room. The Vet tech tried to take my temp with a rectal themometer. It freaked me out - so I peed everywhere. No one yelled at me like I thought they would though. The vet tech laughed and got a sample off of the floor. Then he cleaned up my mess without complaining.

Soon the vet lady arrived and told us the results of the tests. I have a Urinary Tract Infection! I have to take these ucky pills twice a day now. Mom hasn't given me any yet, but she has been feeding me a lot of cheese. I like cheese.

Wait a minute...

No comments: